Thursday, September 13, 2007

Charlotte Church talking about Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Charlotte Church talks to Cosmopolitan, she said: "I went from angel to wild child to domestic goddess, cooking for Gav and staying in most nights to be with him"

She continues: "I'm the same age as Lindsay Lohan and could have stayed in America and done the celebrity thing, but I look at those people and think, however thin they are or whatever amazing clothes they're wearing, they all look so unhappy and lost.

“You have to know what makes you happy. For me it's Gav and my family. Having a lot of money is great because it's not something I was born with and it's made my life better. But being famous has never made me happy. It's just made my life very different"

Source

No comments: