Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dina Lohan fights back on Jodie Foster's comments

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Previously, Jodie Foster had bad comments on Dina Lohan about her motherhood and question "Can I just ask, where is her mother? I mean, really, where is her mother?"

Dina fights back and tells 24Sizzler.com regarding about Jodie’s verbal attack on Dina’s motherhood: “It really saddens me that a mom would comment on another mom without ever meeting me!”

Dina also added, “Ironically Lindsay’s talent was compared to Jodie Foster’s as a little girl! I don’t know what Jodie dealt with as a young Hollywood actress but I do know if it weren’t for her mother she would not be a successful actress today! I’m sure her mother made many sacrifices for her to be successful.”

Dina also say this : “All we want as parents is to cultivate our children’s dreams ,whatever field they choose. She has no idea who we are and what we have dealt with! If she has a question to ask me, don’t ridicule me publicly! She should know how the press twists the truth! Don’t judge without facts!”

Source

Latest tracks
Craig David - 1 Of 6 Thing Lyrics
T.I. - My Dear Lyrics
Busta Rhymes - Clear The Air Lyrics
Michael Jackson - Mamacita Lyrics
Monrose - Strictly Physical Lyrics
Ashlee Simpson - Follow You Wherever You Go Lyrics
Snoop Dogg - Ghetto Lyrics
Skye Sweetnam - Human Lyrics
Kylie Minogue - Two Hearts Lyrics
Dave Matthews Band - Eh Hee Lyrics
Free song list for your blog here.

No comments: