Monday, September 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan wants to quit Hollywood to stay clean?

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

According to Lindsay Lohan's father Michael, he said that his daughter Lindsay Lohan has vowed to quit Hollywood in order to stay away from drugs.

He says, "When we finally came face to face we just clung on to each other and did not stop crying for at least half an hour.

"Lindsay said, 'Daddy, I have done some terrible things and been addicted to drugs but please believe me I will never do drugs again. I hate Hollywood and I don't want to work there. I need a break and I am moving away. I will stop hanging around with the people that are bad for me.'

"She said she does not want to live in Hollywood as that is where the evil in her life happens."

Source

1 comment:

Monkeyboy said...

i think she's right. she wouldn't have stolen jewelry, if she had been enjoying being a hollywood star.

She must have had much $$$ to afford to pay for multiples of all kinds of jewelry from the store.

it just seems to me she was desperate to quit hollywood, and it makes damn sense that she can bomb her self out of there only by voluntarily making herself a criminal, so that the people might stop approaching her.