Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's new designer shades bringers new outlook on her life

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan bought new designer shades and paparazzi was busy taking photos of her with her new outlook. Her new shades cost $150,000 and it brings new outlook on life.

She claims that she is very near-sighted and must wear either contacts or glasses at all times. "That's why I keep running into trees and road signs and things with my car.I even ran into my no-good boyfriend once. And then I get busted for doing coke or being drunk. But, it's just because I'm blind as a damned bat, stoned, drunk or sober."

"But, these new shades will cure those problems. First, they do everything a normal set of sunglasses do. They adjust for light conditions, they protect my eyes, and of course this particular model is bullet proof too. They come with built-in pantie protectors and ass-wipers at no extra charge."

Source

No comments: