Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lindsay Lohan denies being paid for shopping at Armani Exchange and Intermix



There were rumours stating that Lindsay Lohan was paid to shop Armani Exchange and Intermix in Manhattan. But this was denied by Lindsay Lohan's representative.

A representative for both shops denies the set-up, saying, "Completely false. I was with her that day… and she wasn't paid."

Image source from here

Source

Upcoming songs
Scarface - Girl You Know Lyrics
Jordin Sparks - I'll Be Home For Christmas Lyrics
Colbie Caillat - Mistletoe Lyrics
Jack Johnson - If I Had Eyes Lyrics
Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head Lyrics
Cheri Dennis - Dropping Out Of Love Lyrics
Cupid - Say Yes Lyrics
Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction Lyrics
Jaheim - I've Changed Lyrics
Mario - I Want Her Lyrics
Get your own here.

No comments: