Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lindsay Lohan defends her movie for “I Know Who Killed Me"

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan was criticize for her acting in “I Know Who Killed Me ". She feels that she doesn't deserve such treatment.

Here are Lindsay’s splendidly simple thoughts on her efforts.

She said: “I Know Who Killed Me was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life.”

She went on (doesn’t she always): “I’m playing a schizophrenic and that was so draining but I loved working with the director CHRIS SIVERTSON.

“I couldn’t believe the emotional range that he got out of me. I thought the role was too difficult for me but he helped me to give a performance I didn’t think I was capable of.

“I’ve already told him I’ll be in anything he ever directs.

“I want our relationship to be like the one MARTIN SCORSESE and LEONARDO DiCAPRIO have.”

Sweet baby Jesus. Who does this woman think she is?

She continued: “The script is amazing, the director is incredible and I am so proud of the work we have done together.

“It was such an emotional process to go through. When I saw the first rough cuts I hardly recognised myself.

“I’ve got black hair and in one scene I’m on a stretcher and I’ve been mutilated. It was so intense.”

Source

No comments: