Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lindsay Lohan tops Worst Performance in Online poll

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

AOL's Web site Moviefone has compile a list of people with bad performance in acting. Worst performance went to Lindsay Lohan where she acted in "I Know Who Killed Me". This was voted by fifty-eight percent of voters in this poll.

Lindsay got second place in Biggest waste of $10 spent on a movie ticket.

I saw this movie "I Know Who Killed Me" few days ago in DVD and find it creepy on seeing all those amputation and blood. Really creepy and odd. It is such as waste that she acted such roles.

Source

Latest music
Eazy E - I Got That Lyrics
Mary J Blige - Sleepwalkin' Lyrics
Adele - Chasing Pavements Lyrics
Mohit Chouhan - Tum Se Hi Lyrics
Lil' Kim - I Need A Bitch Lyrics
Tiffany Evans - I'm Grown Lyrics
Usher - Let's Make Love In The Club Lyrics
Jason Fox - Coffee Girl Lyrics
Britney Spears - Let Go Lyrics
Nicole Scherzinger - Pua Keni Keni Lyrics
Get your own here.

No comments: