Monday, February 25, 2008

Lindsay Lohan is winner of worst actress for Razzie Awards

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Do you feel proud to win an award? But how about if you won worst actress award? Well, it will be an insult. Lindsay Lohan is the winner for worst actress.

She is the worst actress but how about worst actor? The winner goes to Eddie Murphy. Adding to that, he won few awards. Below are the list of the winners for 28th Annual Golden Raspberry Awards (better known as Razzie Awards)

Worst Picture: I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Actor: Eddie Murphy as Norbit, Norbit

Worst Actress: Tie between Lindsay Lohan as Aubrey and Lindsay Lohan as Dakota, I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy as Mr. Wong, Norbit

Worst Supporting Actress: Eddie Murphy as Rasputia, Norbit

Worst Screen Couple: Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan, I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Achievement in Directing: Chris Silverston, I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Screenplay: I Know Who Killed Me, Written by Jeffrey Hammond

Worst Remake or Rip-off: I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Prequel or Sequel: Daddy Day Camp

Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie: I Know Who Killed Me


Source

No comments: