Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lindsay Lohan wants to open her own boutique

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan hopes to open her own fashion boutique in Paris. She told Harpers Bazaar: "I'd only do it if Karl Lagerfeld was interested, or Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier or Proenza Schouler".

And she added that she can save a lot of money if she has her own shop "I often style myself and my friends. I could go bankrupt from buying all these clothes...but I can sell my own clothes now".

Source

chart toppers
Simple Plan - Take My Hand Lyrics
Avril Lavigne - Innocence Lyrics
Theory of a Dead Man - So Happy Lyrics
Lupe Fiasco - Super Star Lyrics
Sean Kingston - Gotta Move Faster Lyrics
Dolly Parton - Made Of Stone Lyrics
Trace Adkins - You're Gonna Miss This Lyrics
Will I Am - Yes We Can Lyrics
Webbie - Independent Lyrics
Damour France - Moi J'ai Toi Lyrics
Free song list for your blog here.

No comments: