Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's interview in Harper’s Bazaar

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan tells about her past life in an interview for March issue of Harper’s Bazaar. Some of the content are written here :

The importance of family:
“Not seeing my father was really hard for me, and not being with my family enough… I wasn’t taking any time to just sit and live and breathe. I was going, going, going, and that ran me down. It was a stressor. It upset me. I didn’t have a father to call, and that was a lot of the pain.”

What led her down the wrong path:
“I have it in me to go, go, go. I’m still young. I love life. I love music and being around that. I love people, and I’m a very social person. But I also love being home, quiet and normal… I’ve always been a homebody… Seriously… I was just running away from what my home had become.”

What the last year has taught her:“I’ve learned so much, though, like learning to love my life a different way… and I wasn’t taking the time to feel my feelings. Being away and going to a place where I could learn about that and take the time with a clear mind to get back on the right track was nice.”

On reconnecting with her relatives:
“When I was home last time, I was there. It felt really good. It was nice to be home. I’m a family girl. I love my family. I love them to death. They’re amazing, and that’s something you can’t take for granted.”

Source

No comments: