Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Michael Lohan's reopening divorce case not related with Lindsay

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

There were reports in New York Daily News saying that the reason for Michael to reopen his divorce case was that Lindsay did not see her grandmother. Michael was to clarify this matter and has released an exclusive comment to OK!

Michael tells OK!, "To address the article in today's Daily News, let me say this: Lindsay has nothing to do with me opening my divorce case or any other suits that are being filed against Dina, and Lindsay has been in touch with both my parents.”

“The facts are Dina defrauded me and breached her divorce contract with me, just like she does to so many others,” he continues. “Take a look at her music deals and the money she owes her contractors at her house. Dina uses people, gets what she wants and then turns her back on them or claims the ideas were hers all along. She thinks the law doesn't apply to her or her family since they always get away with things and use Lindsay's name to do it.”


Source

No comments: