Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lindsay Lohan engaged with DJ Samantha Ronson?

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Is Lindsay Lohan engaged with DJ Samantha Ronson? She was spotted wearing an engagement ring at Cannes.She also spotted kissing and cuddling on Sean 'P Diddy' Combs' yacht party on the French Riviera on Thursday night. Are they having some intimate relationship? More than friends? Are they lesbians?

Lindsay's mother Dina gives her thumbs up when it comes her daughter's friendship with Samantha. She said: 'Samantha's a sweetheart. She's great – and she's the best spinner around.I'm friends with her mom. She's raised some extremely talented kids. It's a talented family.'



Source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just want to say hello :D
Nice to see you..

I like Lindsay, and this blog is present very good new about her.
I don't care about her sex orientation, coz I just like her performance in acting, dancing, and singing...

Unknown said...

Just want to say hello :D
Nice to see you..

I like Lindsay, and this blog is present very good new about her.
I don't care about her sex orientation, coz I just like her performance in acting, dancing, and singing...

http://deliciouslifes.blogspot.com/