Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lindsay Lohan defends her sister Ali of bigger boobs rumors

Ali Lohan picture
Ali Lohan

Lindsay Lohan wrote in MySpace’s Celebrity blog on Wednesday to defend her sister Ali on rumors that she has make her boobs bigger.

Lindsay wrote that she was approached by paparazzi when she was shopping with her pals. They asked about her opinion pertaining on “people commenting on your sister’s implants?”

She wrote her respond was "My response simply was, ‘Did you really just ask me hat? She is a 14-year-old girl, and you are a pedophile!.

Then she continues, supporting her mother “I was raised with a wonderful family surrounding me. Of course we have our ups and downs, but all in all my mother taught us to appreciate what we have been given, nor would she ever encourage, or allow a 14-year-old child to alter her body."

“I am not judging people that do, but I am just saying that it’s not something that my family finds necessary to do, especially when you’re not even fully developed yet."

“It is hard enough being 14 years old and you have enough insecurities to begin with, then add being in the public eye…,” she wrote. “I just find it really disconcerting that people have to focus on the negative and that some people are sooooo bored with their own lives that they need to manifest lies to hurt another person.”

Well, for my opinion, girls will still change until they are 21 years old. It is not surprise that they may have bigger boobs or become taller. I don't think any teenager would like to undergo operation on that age. Who knows, if you make your boobs bigger on that age, what will happen if it will still grow bigger and bigger? Then you will have two large melons :D

Source

Sizzling tracks
Jay-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Tonight Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Sorry Lyrics
Lil' Wayne - Got Money Lyrics
Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire Lyrics
Ne-Yo - Miss Independent Lyrics
Lil' Wayne - A Millie Lyrics
Pussycat Dolls - Out Of This Club Lyrics
Taylor Swift - Change Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Dedicated To Sabrina Lyrics
More blog tools found here.

No comments: