Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lindsay Lohan help Brian Geraghty buy house

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Brian Geraghty is thankful to Lindsay Lohan for helping him to get his dream home in the Hollywood Hills.

This is what he has to say about Lindsay, "She was really kind to me. I didn't really talk to many of the people on Bobby but Lindsay and I got along really well.

"Then, when they were struggling to find the character to play opposite her in I Know Who Killed Me, Lindsay suggested me. I met with the producers and got the part. It seemed to be a pretty good role and the cast was great.

"But Lindsay was going through a lot of personal things in the media and there was a lot of pressure on her. She's a tremendous talent but she was very young and she was basically carrying this multi-million movie.

"I've got nothing bad to say about Lindsay - she helped me buy my house."

Source

No comments: