Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ne-Yo say sorry to Lindsay Lohan for having doubts of her singing

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Ne-Yo was having negative thoughts about Lindsay Lohan's singing. But now he finds her as a good singer and apologised to Lindsay Lohan for having doubts.

Both of team up together on Lindsay's album. Ne-Yo said "Straight up and down I thought it was gonna suck. I was like, Lindsay Lohan are you joking? Are you serious? What the hell am I going to do for Lindsay Lohan? I took it as a challenge. And we put together a record for her.

Then he added: "It's a quality record. One that I didn't think she was going to be able to pull off. Again, I will admit that. Straight up and down. I had to eat my words. I tried to call her and apologise for the assumption."

Source


New tunes
Rihanna - Umbrella Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Video Girl Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Sorry Lyrics
Brooke Hogan - Thnku4lettinmebmahself Lyrics
Brandy - Right Here Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Bb Good Lyrics
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Love Bug Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Can't Have You Lyrics
David Archuleta - Crush Lyrics
Get your blog's here.

No comments: