Thursday, August 28, 2008

Samantha Ronson to be blamed for Lindsay Lohan's drinking?

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan checked in for rehab program few times last year and she is spotted drinking again recently. Thus, her father Michael is blaming her girlfriend, Samantha Ronson for this matter. And says Samantha is a bad influence to her.

He tells MSNBC.com, "It's (got) to the point now that I'm going to confront Samantha and Jenny Muro (Lindsay's production assistant) myself.

"Samantha drinks and passes the drinks under the table to Lindsay, and behind the scenes it gets worse and worse. Sam is using my daughter.

"My daughter isn't working because she's always with Sam. Even my ex-wife knows it. She just isn't doing anything about it."

A representative for Lohan does not agree, saying, "This is totally a lie and untrue."

Source

No comments: