Friday, September 12, 2008

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson remember Sept 11 attacks

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Seven years ago, it was 9/11 NYC attacks. It was a disaster and horror. Many people died. Eventhough it happened years ago, but Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson still remember on this day. I myself also remember this disaster vividly. It was a sad moment to everybody. Innocent people died. Such a tragic indeed. Technology is getting better but yet peace is slowly diminished. What has happened to the world? Why must people kill each other? All humans are created by God. Really sad to see all these things happening.

Lohan writes on her MySpace blog “I am in New York and I would like to remind everybody to take a moment today for those lost in tragedy that occurred on 9/11/01."

Then Ronson continues "waking up in NYC this morning, seven years later ... feels like just yesterday this city and our worlds were turned upside down."

She remembered what happened, "Never in my lifetime had I ever believed that I would see such horror - the kind that you see in documentaries set in far off places and read about in text books."

Read the rest here

Source

No comments: