Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lindsay Lohan blasts Sarah Palin

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan


Lindsay Lohan has some bad remarks on Republican vice presidential candidate John McCain's choice of running mate, Sarah Palin.

She blasts her in her MySpace blog Sunday "I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin".

"I couldn't be more supportive of a woman in office, but let's face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female".

Then she continues "I would have liked to have remained impartial, however I am afraid that the 'lipstick on a pig' comments will overshadow the issues and the fact that I believe Barack Obama is the best choice, in this election, for president".

She said, "I find it quite interesting that a woman who now is running to be second in command of the United States, only 4 years ago had aspirations to be a television anchor, which is probably all she is qualified to be.

"Oh, and... Hint Hint Pali Pal - Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!"

Click here to read more

Source

1 comment:

Chad said...

Why is Lindsay commenting on Gov. Palin’s personal life? She didn’t comment on Lindsay’s great performance in I KNOW WHO KILLED ME or about her drug addiction. Turnabout is fair play.


http://www.synergytalks.com