Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lindsay Lohan wants her father to shut up

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael send an email to X17online and wrote bad things about her girlfriend Samantha. When Lindsay found out about this matter, she is furious and wants her father to shut up.

She told Page Six in an e-mail via her rep, supporting Samantha:

"My father obviously needs to be on medication to control his moods. He is out of line and his words show how much anger he has, and it's dangerous and scary as it reminds me of how he treated my mother and I my whole childhood. He needs to be stopped. This is yet another reason why we aren't speaking.

"I am in a great place in life," Lindsay continued. "I have overcome a lot and have been able to learn how to enjoy and appreciate my life in every way possible. I'm proud of myself for being able to make a change in the past year and a half.

"My past is behind me, and that's final. There's nothing more to be said. All the false accusations that people try to make are simply because there's no story when things are calm and good.

"But they might as well let it go because their lies don't affect me anymore. Samantha is not evil, I care for her very much and she's a wonderful girl.

"She loves me, as I do her."



Source

Up to the minute news
Mams Taylor - Get Up On It Lyrics
T.I. - Live Your Life Lyrics
Matt Nathanson - Come on Get Higher Lyrics
Keri Hilson - Energy Lyrics
The Devil Wears Prada - Still Fly Lyrics
Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die Lyrics
Yung Berg - M.O.E. Lyrics
Nas - Y'all My Niggas Lyrics
Ne-Yo - Mad Lyrics
Busta Rhymes - Arab Money Lyrics
More blog tools found here.

No comments: