Thursday, September 11, 2008

Marie Claire interviews Lindsay Lohan



Here are some of the interviews between Marie Claire and Lindsay Lohan:

When ask Lindsay whether she yelled at Ashley Olsen, where she was talking to her girlfriend Samantha at a club last April at that moment, she replied
"No! No. I never said anything like that. I would never talk like that. I mean, get me angry enough and I'm sure I'll have something to say, but I didn't say that."

When quoted about her girlfriend Samantha's influence on her life, this what she told in the interview "She's a great person. And she's a great influence on people around her. But I think that anything that's changed in my life is because of me. I've gone through it and I've had to deal with it and I've made the decision to move forward. So, yeah, she's a great person".

Source

No comments: