Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lindsay Lohan loves watching happy movies

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

There is one thing that will make Lindsay Lohan feel better when she is feeling down, which is watching happy movies.

She wrote on her MySpace blog: "The other night I went to see 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist' and it was so cute. I think the entire cast is so much fun to watch, and the storyline is great.

"Seeing movies like this is such a good feeling. It also shows you how important movies are in life - you can be in a horrible mood, and most of the time a movie that makes you laugh and enjoy life can change your mood by the time you walk out of the theatre."

Other than enjoying watching the movies, she is also a big fan of comedy actors.

She added: "I'm a big fan of Kat Dennings and Michael Cera, so it's nice to give them some support."

Well, I myself also enjoy watching comedy movies. Recently I watch Zohan and Love Guru. They are so funny. I never like to watch violent or horror movies. Well, life is short. It is better to make yourself happy than sad.

Source

No comments: