Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's Ugly Betty co-stars defend her

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

According to reports, it is said that Lindsay has been behaving unprofessional but her co-stars are defending her. According to Vanessa Williams , she told “Entertainment Tonight, "[Lindsay] was a hard worker. She showed up on time and [in] the scenes I had with her, she was completely prepared. She was great with me."

“Ugly Betty” co-star Becki Newton told Ok! Magazine, “I think people love drama, and I think when you watch the show you’ll see the drama was between the characters on screen. I think if people actually watch the episodes they’ll see that".

I can see that Lindsay's career has been like a roller coaster. She can be popular at one time and down in a sudden. She has no talent in singing, she has not many movie offers, how about her leggings business? Maybe she needs to buy some feng sui thing to boost her career.

source

No comments: