Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lindsay Lohan blocked from Facebook

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

According to News.com.au reports, Lindsay Lohan has been blocked from logging into her own Facebook account. This happend when the site's administrator thought its user was 'fake.'

She wrote in her My Space: "I signed onto Facebook with my new password because someone keeps hacking into my account, and when I typed my password and "log in" name in, a red sentence came up saying: 'Account Disabled - Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here'."

"Wow! I was in shock. Once I got to that it gave a note saying why it was disabled which stated the note saying that it was disabled because they believe that I was a fake of myself. genius."

Source

No comments: