Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lindsay Lohan in YAHOO TOP 10 OVERALL SEARCHES FOR 2008



Britney Spears is in first place for the most popular search term on Yahoo. I wonder why she is popular? Well, she did cause a lot of publicity this year in terms of her personal life.

Below are the rest of the list. Lindsay Lohan is in eighth place. I think people are more interested in her personal life than her songs or acting.

YAHOO TOP 10 OVERALL SEARCHES FOR 2008

1. Britney Spears

2. WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

3. Barack Obama

4. Miley Cyrus

5. "RuneScape"

6. Jessica Alba

7. "Naruto"

8. Lindsay Lohan

9. Angelina Jolie

10. American Idol

Source

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

hi! I liked much of his blog! Lindsay much to love as much as I love the Brintey! I would like to offer you a partnership in exchange for liks! If you are interested is only my share! Kisses!