Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lindsay Lohan attended Room 23 event



Lindsay Lohan attended Room 23 event. The venue was at ThePeninsula Hotel . The event was to celebrate the launch of the candid celebrity portrait book, ‘Room 23′, which was created by Diana Jenkins.

I prefer her to have a fuller figure. She looks so skinny here.

Image source from LohanGroupie.com


Source

New Music
MIMS - Warning Lyrics
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Lyrics
Theory of a Dead Man - Hate My Life Lyrics
We the Kings - Skyway Avenue Lyrics
Secondhand Serenade - Your Call Lyrics
Miley Cyrus - The Climb Lyrics
Mandy Moore - I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week Lyrics
Bow Wow - Kiss My Ass Lyrics
Little Bit - Forget About Me Lyrics
Young Jeezy - Bang Bang Lyrics
Free song list for your blog here.
t w

No comments: