Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lindsay Lohan talks about her weight lost

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan wants to explain her weight lost. She claims that she is not suffering from bulimia and she is eating as usual. Her weight lost is because of stress and she didn't realize that she has lost weight.

She said “I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald’s. I eat just as much as I always have. I’m my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I’m still going to be the person that I am. People have their ups and downs. Kids in college get DUIs. Everyone goes through something, and everyone can relate to something. I think that I don’t ever want to pretend to be something that I’m not. I’m not perfect; nobody is perfect. If you try to be perfect, you’ll probably go crazy. But you should always accept yourself for who you are. And that’s what I’ve done, and I’m happy.”

Source

No comments: