Friday, June 26, 2009

Lindsay Lohan mourns over Michael Jackson



When I first know the news about Michael Jackson's death, I was totally shocked. It was like a sudden death to me. Everybody knows Michael Jackson, no matter old or young people.

Lindsay Lohan wrote this in Twitter pertaining the late Michael , “NO OMG sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family, “r.i.p. Michael Jackson - my love and prayers go out to the Jackson family.. you are not alone -mj”

Even her on and off Sam Ronson wrote someting about him, “Say what you want about Michael Jackson’s private life (just not near me) but NO ONE can deny his talent, his compassion and his legacy. His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I’m sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.”



Source

No comments: