Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aubrey O'Day has a crush on Samantha Ronson



Lindsay Lohan has the right to feel nervous. This is because beautiful Aubrey O'Day has a crush on her on and off girlfriend Samantha Ronson.

She told this to Curve magazine, O'Day says, "Every time I see her (Ronson) I want to go over and talk to her, but it's like she's going to be like, 'You're that girl that tried to say you're gay everywhere,' and I'm like, 'No, I promise -- get to know me. We'd be perfect together.'"

And she thinks she is the right candidate for Samantha, and not Lindsay, saying "Lindsay and that relationship made it such a joke. It was just, like, on every cover, on every tabloid. Their relationship has been her job for the past year.

"You just can't live up to that entire Disneyland circus that went on in your relationship."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=45986#ixzz0P1ekIkG6




Source

No comments: