Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lindsay Lohan furious with Deli worker over handphone



Lindsay Lohan left her phone at the Mott Corner Deli in Little Italy and when she went back there to grab her handphone, she had a tough time with a worker there. He didn't believe when she told him that the phone belongs to her. He demanded prrof.

The worker, Hashan said "I was just trying to be honest. Now I have police and trouble already. Who is she? Is she a star? I'm no celebrity. I'm not nothing. I'm only a restaurant worker."

One of her pal called the police and when the cops showed up, Hashan gave them the phone. They unlocked it, saw a photo of Lohan, and gave it back to her.

What a drama. Morale of this, never leave your handphone anywhere, even if you are celebrity.

Source

New Hits
Obssesed Lyrics
Trey Songz
Trouble Lyrics
Backstreet Boys
Love Is Lyrics
Nadine Coyle
Forever In My Life Lyrics
JoJo
Heart Heart Heartbreak Lyrics
Boys Like Girls
All In My Head Lyrics
Backstreet Boys
Nothing Lyrics
Ryan Leslie
Tyra Lyrics
Bow Wow
Automatic Lyrics
Tokio Hotel
Poo Butt Day Lyrics
Eminem
Free song list for your blog here.

No comments: