Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Michael Lohan wants to save his daughter Lindsay's life



Lindsay Lohan is reported to be not in good condition. Her father
wants to be a superman, to save her from the darkness.

He tells Michael Lohan, "There's a plan in place to get her off the prescription pills. I can't mention the details or she may run."

"No one can help Lindsay like I can. Everyone is coming out now saying they care. Why didn't they care when I went to the narcotics station, the cops, the judges? They didn't take me seriously. I'm trying to find out who is giving her the prescriptions."

He goes on to say, "Lindsay needs to be in a place where she's in detox from the prescription drugs, given blockers, therapy and counseling. She doesn't need to be in a traditional rehabilitation program where they're going to give her more prescription drugs. She needs the right people and God back in her life."

Source

No comments: