Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael wants to marry Kate Major

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael wants to marry Kate Major.
She was also Jon Gosselin's ex girlfriend.

He told UsMagazine.com, "She's been there for five years with me. I think a friendship is more important than anything when you have a relationship, and this is the strongest one in my life."

Then he continues, "[Two weeks ago], I went down to Florida with Kate to visit her dad. I was in a hot tub with her dad at their house, and I said, 'There's something we have to talk about.' He said, 'Oh my God, don't tell me Kate's pregnant!'" Lohan jokes. "I told him I was looking at the future, and I wanted to make it formal and take it to the next level. After that, he approved, then Kate and I discussed it and she discussed it with her dad."

Source

No comments: