Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lindsay Lohan admits drug addiction

Lindsay Lohan has finally admits that she is addicted to drugs after she failed her most recent drug test.

Lindsay wrote about her drug addiction on her Twitter:

“Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result. This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I’m prepared to face the consequences.”

“Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn’t go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.”

“I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful….Thank you all!!!”

Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so hard to stop when you go back to your same old haunt. Move to Europe, work in Italy. Do a nice Italian movie. Take an older relative with you, like Gran. It seems that an anxiety perscription helps. All this should be done after 30 days in jail where you go cold turkey. It's worked before.