Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lindsay Lohan's father swear not to talk about family in public

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael released statement, saying that he won't be talking about his family in public anymore. He said:

"I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

"NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond, in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me.

Is this confirmed? Since he so used to talking about it in public. Old habit dies hard.

Source

Coming Hits
Like A G6 Lyrics
50 Cent
Cold Heart Lyrics
Cheryl Cole
Take One For The Team Lyrics
Kanye West
We Are Who We Are Lyrics
Kesha
Rain Drops Lyrics
Cheryl Cole
Better To Lie Lyrics
Cheryl Cole
Scream Loud Lyrics
Lady GaGa
Happy Tears Lyrics
Cheryl Cole
Waiting Lyrics
Cheryl Cole
Someone Save Me Tonight Lyrics
Lady GaGa
Free song list for your blog here.

No comments: