Thursday, October 7, 2010

Michael Lohan blames Dina for Lindsay's problems

Lindsay Lohan is currently having her treatment in Betty Ford and her estranged father, Michael feels that only family therapy can heal her problems.

He said: "I keep stressing family therapy because all of the problems occurred as a result of my divorce with Dina. She needs to resolve this. While we were at Cirque Lodge and Lindsay and I had family therapy it was wonderful. They asked Dina to come and she wouldn't, I guess she has a problem just taking responsibility. I don't like saying that but it's cleansing to be able to say, 'I did this and I did that,' and be responsible."

He added: "For Dina to try to keep me out shows she's not interested in Lindsay getting better. She's not going to get better until she gets family therapy."'

Source

Chart stoppers
The One You Call Lyrics
Keke Palmer
Move That Body Lyrics
Nelly
Sunshine Lyrics
Rye Rye
Heart And I Lyrics
Robbie Williams
Lose My Mind Lyrics
The Wanted
Pretty Girl Rock Lyrics
Keri Hilson
Dark Fantasy Lyrics
Kanye West
What You Want To Do Lyrics
Nelly Furtado
History Of Rap Lyrics
Justin Timberlake
Man Down Lyrics
Rihanna
Get your free list here.

No comments: