Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rosie O'Donnell compares Lindsay Lohan with Whitney Houston

Rosie O'Donnell compares Lindsay Lohan with Whitney Houston. Earlier she makes remarks about her which leads Lindsay's dad to give his support. Rosie perceives Lohan as a "beautiful, talented little kid," when she was doing Parent Trap. And then, "We've all seen what's happened in the last decade and it's tragic." Then she continues, "Listen, I'm 50 years old, and watching Whitney Houston's funeral I remember thinking why didn't more people say what they knew. We all knew. When she would not show up to do this show, not show up to my show. We watched Being Bobby Brown. It was like watching Sid and Nancy. They were people in the throes of addiction. But all we cared about was the ratings, not that this talented individual, this human being, this mother, this daughter, was worth saving and pulling out of the money market industry and I know only someone can be in control of their own sobriety, but to look at Lindsay Lohan you cannot help but feel for her. I do not think she's untalented. I think she's quite talented." Source

No comments: