Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lindsay Lohan turned down Harry Styles

There is one time that Lindsay Lohan turned down Harry Styles because she didn't recognise him when he knocked on her door at 2am .

She revealed, “I didn’t know it was him.

“He was in a suit. I said, ‘Well, you’re very good-looking — can I help you?’ That was it.

lindsay lohan
Harry Styles

“He was like, ‘I’m Harry. Gavin and Michael sent me here.’ I was in bed. I was like, ‘I’m going to bed but it was nice to meet you.’

“It was 2am, I had just come back from an AA meeting. I looked like s*** too. I was wearing a big hotel robe, I had a slip under it. It was not a good look".

“I was watching some really cheesy movie too. You could totally hear it in the background".

“It didn’t click who he was at the time. I told my sister the next day and she was like, ‘Wait, are you kidding me? Do you understand? Do you have his number? Can I have it?’ ”

“I saw him in LA recently. I think it’s probably awkward on both our parts now.”

Source

No comments: