Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael complaints about his ex wife Dina

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael is reopening his divorce case with estranged wife Dina because he has so much things that he is not satisfy with the divorce outcome.

He told The News "I gave her the family house, all the furniture and the $200,000 she owed me just so that I could see my kids and have a relationship with them. But after I gave her everything she wanted, she made it hard as hell for me to see my children.
Even though my father is dying and my mother was in a car accident on Easter, my parents still haven't seen my children. [Dina] told me, 'It's up to the kids if they want to see their grandparents.' But she's made no effort to put them in touch or make this happen. That is the bottom line. My mother, Marilyn Lohan, was medevacked by helicopter to the hospital on Easter Sunday after hitting a telephone poll and tree. Thank God, she's okay, but the car was totaled. Every window blew out."

"My father went into heart failure again yesterday - and yet not one of the kids has seen him."


Source

No comments: