Thursday, June 26, 2008

The reason Lindsay Lohan keep changing hair color

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan

Actress Lindsay Lohan tells the reason she change her hair colour often is that she feels people perceive her as dumb blonde when she gets out the bleach..She said ‘I think people think I’m more stupid.I just [use it as] an excuse now. I can say it’s the hair if I sound silly sometimes!’

But besides that, she is happy of herself. She said ‘There are things I’d change, but I’m happy.I’d like to be taller [but] I don’t believe in weighing myself or checking my height because then, when people ask, you feel obliged to say.’


Source


Upcoming songs
Jonas Brothers - Burning Up Lyrics
Cute Is What We Aim For - Practice Makes Perfect Lyrics
Coldplay - Strawberry Swing Lyrics
Vanessa Hudgens - Set It Off Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - Play My Music Lyrics
Brianna Taylor - Summertime Lyrics
N-Dubz - Ouch Lyrics
Coldplay - Lovers In Japan Lyrics
Lady GaGa - Just Dance Lyrics
Jonas Brothers - A Little Bit Longer Lyrics
Get tools for your blog here.

No comments: