Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bobby Brown's son Landon denies slept with Lindsay Lohan before

Lindsay Lohan picture
Lindsay Lohan


Bobby Brown's son Landon once claimed that he slept with Lindsay Lohan in a club toilet at a private party in West Hollywood. That time he was 21 and she was 20.

He said, "Me and Lindsay got really, really close. She followed me to the bathroom during a private party, and, well, we basically got together."

But now he is denying it. And saying he never had any sexual encounter with her.Its funny when people claims to do something and denying after that. Maybe he wants to show off what he did but later regret when it has bad consequences.

He tells the National Enquirer, "This is wild. This is off the wall.

"My father had a concert going on. The club was on the lot. She was on the lot filming something I think. I wasn't dating Lindsay Lohan on the low.

"Nah man, I ain't had sex with Lindsay Lohan. And I ain't tell him (sic) I had sex with Lindsay Lohan either. Word is bond, if I slept with Lindsay Lohan, I would still be sleeping with Lindsay Lohan right now."




Source

No comments: