Thursday, November 23, 2023

Miley Cyrus pokes fun at Lindsay Lohan on SNL

Miley Cyrus dressed up as Lindsay Lohan on Saturday Night Live (2011) and Bill Hader played as Charlie Sheen.

When Sheen character asked Lindsay character on how she was doing, she responded,  'Things are great, my new movie Herbie opened 68 months ago, and Los Angeles court house just gave me my own parking spot. Winning! Duh!'.

Then Sheen character said, 'I have a drug test coming up.'

Lindsay character said, 'Can I get some of that?'.

Lindsay Lohan disappointed and felt betrayed with Saturday Night Live boss Lorne Michaels for his show of making fun of her.

Then Miley Cyrus sang a song contains lyrics as, 'For those of you who think that’s very crude, I’m sorry that I’m not perfect.'

'I never stole a necklace or got a DUI. Never cheated on my wife like that golfer guy.


'So what you can see a little boob from the side? I’m sorry I’m not perfect'.


No comments: