Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Reason on why Lindsay Lohan choose to act in Falling for Christmas

Reason on why Lindsay Lohan choose to act in Falling for Christmas. She told Who What Wear November issue, “I’m not the kind of person that thinks about the movies I’ve done and how well versed I am in this industry”.

"Instead, she perks up most at the talking points an interviewer like myself often inserts to build rapport, not gain intel. This fascinates not because she’s being inauthentic but because she’s magnetized by the mundane, a characteristic I think Lohan is eager to portray. But that isn’t to say it’s inauthentic".

“I love the routine. I love my matcha latte, or now, I’ve switched to oat-milk coffee, which I feel fancy even saying. I am that really cheery person every morning on set. I love greeting my crew and doing my own audio mic. And I always look forward to my short 30-minute lunch break. It just excites me.”


No comments: