Saturday, November 18, 2023

Lindsay Lohan caused drama when she claimed that she save 40 Indian children in a day

 Lindsay Lohan caused drama when she claimed that she save 40 Indian children in a day.

She wrote on her Twitter in 2009, “Over 40 children saved so far… Within one day’s work. This is what life is about… Doing this is a life worth living! Oh,and I’m talking about being in India".

“Trafficking is a big issue here,I’m here to do what I can,and I will continue to do so… Focusing on celebrities and lies is so disconcerting,when we can be changing the world one child at a time".

“I cannot say at this moment. I wish I could. You will see what I’m really seeing and doing soon,just wait,” she wrote.

Lindsay was blasted by an Indian charity because the charity insists that neither Lindsay nor BBC were in India.

No comments: