Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael tries to sell his ex 's nude photos

One source tells Gawker that Michael Lohan tries to make money by selling his ex fiancee, Kate Major's naked photos. Hence, this make Major pissed off.

Major tells PopEater exclusively, "Michael Lohan is a disgusting human being and father. He took these pictures of me when I was asleep and without my knowledge. At the time he was my fiancé. I have just found out about these images today and moving forward my lawyer, William O'Conner, will be handing the legalities of anyone that reproduces them."

What about Michael's side of story? He released his own statement to PopEater: "She has no money, no job and she's been living off of me for the last 8 months... and her dad just cut her off. If she doesn't stop the nonsense, more and more will come out. I am tired of being used and people who need to make up stories to make money off others." Lohan said. "I have more important issues to deal with than Kate Major."

Source

No comments: