Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Miley Cyrus defends Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears

Miley Cyrus picture
Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus knows how it feels to be rebel when you are young and famous. Despite of their bad behaviour, Miley knows deep inside Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears still have their good heart deep inside.

She says: "Everyone has their time. And I think most 21- to 25-year-olds go through this kind of thing. Basically, they're being normal 21-year-olds, especially Lindsay (Lohan).

“I mean, most of that's pretty normal. If you went to most high schools, I could point out Britneys (Spears) and Lindsays.

"I guess that's why I'm so adamant about the Britneys and Lindsays and whatever, because I know those people and I know they have good hearts and they're just struggling."

Source

No comments: