Monday, August 19, 2024

Lindsay Lohan is Jamie Lee Curtis's "ultimate movie daughter"

Jamie Lee Curtis complimented Lindsay Lohan on her Instagram. 

She wrote, “The last FRIDAY of this FREAKIEST FRIDAY or shall I call it CRYDAY. We still have a couple days left next week, but it's winding down, and this morning as I arrived at work and looked at the hundreds of people gathering together to make it for the fans, shooting the movie in California, I'm feeling especially grateful to my ULTIMATE movie daughter, @lindsaylohan, without whom we could not have made this movie. Ever. She gifted me a @suziekondi shirt after I complimented her on hers, and I wore it today in honor of her. Off to wig and work Thanks for all the @disneyd23 LOVE! It was LEGENDARY!”.

Jamie and Lindsay acted the original movie, 'Freaky Friday' in 2003 and now they reprise their roles in 'Freakier Friday'.

New cast Manny Jacinto acts as Lindsay's character's husband in the new sequel.


No comments: