Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lindsay Lohan release statement about late Natasha Richardson

Natasha Richardson died from skiing accident on Wednesday and friend have been sending their condolences.

Lindsay Lohan acted together with Richardson in 1998's "The Parent Trap.

Lindsay released the following statement to the media. "She was a wonderful woman and actress and treated me like I was her own," Lohan said, according to US Weekly. "I didn't see much of her over the years, but I will miss her. My heart goes out to her family."


Source

Fresh news
Cry Lyrics
Kelly Clarkson
Pretty Girl Blues Lyrics
Rihanna
If I Could Lyrics
Dawn Richard
Imma Put It On Her Lyrics
Day 26
Knock You Down Lyrics
Keri Hilson
I Need A Girl Lyrics
Trey Songz
I Really Want Lyrics
Rick Ross
Out Of Control Lyrics
Marques Houston
Already Gone Lyrics
Kelly Clarkson
Street Hustlers Thoughts Lyrics
Juelz Santana
Free song list for your blog here.

No comments: