Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lindsay Lohan's mother claimed her daughter cried over ads



Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina claimed that Lindsay cried when she found out about the ads that mocked her struggle with alcohol. Lindsay is currently suing the ads for $100m.

Dina told the New York Post: "She said, 'Mommy, help me. This is wrong. How can they do this?'.

"They're little babies doing this, mocking another child who's just trying to survive Hollywood, basically. I'm just basically glad I took a stand. I'm not going to let them do this to us anymore."

Source

Split second news
I'm Back Lyrics
T.I.
Body Ya Lyrics
Fabolous
Player's Role Lyrics
Sterling Simms
Mirror Lyrics
Monica
Do It Well Lyrics
Marques Houston
Turn This Car Around Lyrics
Claude Kelly
Forever Lyrics
Lloyd
Who We Are Lyrics
Jessica Simpson
Impossible Lyrics
Shawn Desman
Never Mind Lyrics
Christina Milian
Get tools for your blog here.

No comments: