Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Lindsay Lohan didn't know who was Harry Styles when he came to her hotel room

During an interview with The Sun (2016), Lindsay Lohan recalled of meeting Harry Styles but that time Lindsay didn't know who he was.

She explained, “I didn’t know it was him. He was in a suit. I said, ‘Well, you’re very good-looking – can I help you?’ That was it.”

“He was like, ‘I’m Harry. Gavin and Michael sent me here.’ I was in bed. I was like, ‘I’m going to bed but it was nice to meet you.’ It was 2am, I had just come back from an AA meeting. I looked like s— too. I was wearing a big hotel robe, I had a slip under it. It was not a good look.”

“It didn’t click who he was at the time. I told my sister the next day and she was like, ‘Wait, are you kidding me? Do you understand? Do you have his number? Can I have it?'.

Later on, both of them met again in LA, Lindsay tells the moment,  “I saw him in LA recently. I think it’s probably awkward on both our parts now.”


No comments: