Monday, January 22, 2024

Renee Rapp thought LiLo was character from Stitch, not Lindsay Lohan

Renee Rapp thought LiLo was character from Stitch, not Lindsay Lohan.

During an appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, she tells her excitement regarding about Lindsay's cameo in the new Mean Girls musical/comedy.

Renee tells, "Yeah, I was so excited. I mean she's the coolest obviously and it was also like such a blueprint".

"She was also pregnant as hell at the time and so I remember like, I love babies, I'm ageist."

Lindsay Lohan acted as Cady Heron in the original Mean Girls in 2004.

Renee acts as Regina George in the new adaptation of the film continues, "So I was so excited that she was there because she's Lindsay Lohan and she's so cool and hot but also like, she was pregnant."

No comments: