Monday, February 19, 2024

Lindsay Lohan is jealous of what young stars have

In an interview, Lindsay Lohan admitted that she is jealous of what young stars have, which are taking control of their own narrative on social media.

She told Cosmopolitan UK, “I don’t even know. There’s too much of it [social media]. No, it is nice. Because now I feel like … when I first started out in the business, none of us had a say in how to control our own narrative".

“There were paparazzi pictures, and then people ran with it. So, I think it’s really good that in this day and age, people can say who they are and who they want to be".

“I admire and appreciate that. I’m a little jealous because I didn’t have that".

“But I think it moves really fast and I just try to keep up as best I can. And I check everything before I post it. I’ll send it to people. Because you have to.”

No comments: